Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Michelle's big sex confession

Michelle Hunziker (32), the beautiful Swiss woman who is in Italy at home and dream of the men in the world.
She is sweet, sexy and looks so innocent. But in the Italian edition of "Vanity Fair" the popular presenter has spoken very openly about love, sex and raging jealousy.
To the fury ex-wife of singer Eros Ramazzotti cuddly (45), when other women are in the game. "I have to restrain my jealousy. There is always a younger, blonde, "says Michelle and amazes with the following statement:" I do not know who they were and how they were. And that is better so. Otherwise, they would not be alive. "
Oops! So hard, clear words from a mouth that can laugh so magical and infectious. But the "Deceived" are now doing time weh.Bei Michelle and her present partner, film producer Luigi De Laurentiis, but is all sweetness and light: "I trust him" - because the secret was: "A man in love does not deceive," said Michelle, who still admits frankly:
"If he is cheating on, I want to know. I think I can forgive. Sex is often overstated. I would confess to my husband, but that's not happened to me yet. If I liked a new man, I just gave the course the previous pass. "
And even more highly emotional confessions of the radiant blonde tumbled from the lips - about love, for example: "I believe that love is easy. If you love someone, you do not plan to. You have to want to hear the small voice that whispers: "I have a son" of him with exactly the same face. "
And about their failed marriage with Eros Ramazzotti, she says: "I believed in the family that creates cohesion with which they can overcome all problems. This is not my success. "Perhaps it can do even better now with her Luigi ...