Saturday, March 6, 2010

Büdchen-Omi (69) had no chance of predators



Cologne - He has simply chosen the wrong person. For, as a hoped-for easy prey to predators, making him the senior citizen and triple fitte grandmother Hohndorf Renate (69) upset by the bill.
Of course, they shocked by the attack on their kiosks at Waidmarkt - but also the perpetrator of the attack will remain in a bad memory.
It was about 13.30 clock, when the man first rumlungerte front of the kiosk, "I had noticed it long ago. I had the feeling that he was before.
Since I have it from a few meters away from my shop looked very hard from top to bottom. He had extreme bow legs and was very petite and thin, "says Renate Hohndorf.
Then the crook first disappeared. But a little later he suddenly appeared in the kiosk. The sprightly pensioner: "He had a black pistol in his hand, said nothing. Sure, he wanted my money. But I immediately picked up a package knife, held it against him. As he got closer, I threw it in the direction of his face. "
Then the 69-year-old nothing mattered. "I threw up everything on my desk, in his direction." For the offender it rained magazines Süßigwaren and Lollis. "But when I then grabbed a box of chewing gum, he drew back. I threw it with all his might and hit him. Since he had had enough and slapped down. "
Since 1993 Renate Hohndorf has the kiosk opposite the old police headquarters. Basically, the police advised in raids: risking nothing, give out more loot. Renate Hohndorf: "Furthermore, I did not think at the moment."