Thursday, February 11, 2010

Psycho-confession in the jungle camp



Psycho-confession Friday evening in the RTL-Jungle Camp! Barbara Herzsprung (55) tells ex-Bro'Sis Star Ross Antony (33) in an intimate moment: "I had depression and they have put me into the slaps. There I was pumped full of psychotropic drugs. But all of which have not helped. A friend brought out myself, and I was flying under a false name to Sri Lanka. There I dressed up and all it has given me a lot of fun. Then came the tsunami ... "
Confession No. 2 from the designer: She is a facelift! Doctors had sewn her ears, and decreased after the birth of their daughter's breasts.
Ross Antony again told openly about how he was abused as a 12-year-old by two men.
And DJ Tomekk (31) brags to Eike Immel (47) with group sex adventures: During a tour stops in southern Germany, he had slept with four friends with a woman.